Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day

I love Mother's Day!  I love the big lavish surprises that Mother's Day sometimes has in store - jewelry, spa app'ts, etc.  But I also love the low key, hang around in your pajamas, being spoiled by little boys and enjoying the company of your family playing games kind of Mother's Days too!  That's the kind we had today! 
Andy got called out for the ambulance in the middle of the night so I was expecting the day to be very uneventrul since I figured he'd be sleeping most of the day.  Much to my surprise (and a little earlier than I would have liked - LOL) I was greeted by Andy and 3 little boys with a tray of coffee, toast, eggs, hashbrowns and bacon in bed.  Wowsa, that is ALOT of food to eat when you first wake up!  I shared most of it with the little boys whom always seem hungry and treated myself to a bit of coffee and a piece of toast.  Then I laid in bed until about 9 when I decided it was time to get up and take on the day.  The rest of the day was spent relaxing and playing games with the boys.  What a great day to spend at home with my 5 favorite people surrounding me!!! 
Happy Mother's Day to all of you Moms - and to my own Mom too!  I hope you all had wonderful days surrounded by those you love being spoiled and enjoying their company!! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover