Sunday, March 20, 2011

Simply Adorned

Have you seen the Simply Adorned jewelry in the catalogue?  I think it is such a neat idea that I had to order a bracelet for myself.  I was so impressed with the quality of the jewelry.  The charms have some real weight to them and the the pearl and gems from the occassions mini are really pretty!  I decorated up my bracelet like this:
This next one I used the window sheets from the clearance rack and one of the basic pearls.

 This is the other side of the same charm:
 For the round charm, I stamped the edge of the Elizabeth stamp and added a little gem.
You can get your simply adorned bracelet HERE and the charms HERE or call me or email me today for your own simply adorned workshop and you could get your bracelet for FREE!

Hope you're having a Fabulous Sunday!! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover