Wednesday, March 10, 2010

UGH!!

Things have been a little out of control here lately everybody - so sorry for not posting more!  It started with our entire family except me, getting a big case of the stomach flu!  Everybody had a case of the "frow ups" and it wasn't pretty.  Then we have had an outbreak of pnuemonia in our community and since I am a nurse, I've been called into work ALOT.  If any of you know nurses, it is extremely uncommon for a nurse to work 6 days in a row and I was doing it sometimes after only 3 hours of sleep - sufficeth to say that the hospital has been very busy.  I'm so thankful I haven't gotten sick.  After that I made an overnight trip to the city with a friend to have a short get away and as soon as I got back everyone got sick with colds - bad colds.  I don't think anyone is nearing pnuemonia but as I type I am the only one not sick - AGAIN (thank the Lord there is someone to take care of everyone else) and the boys - all 4 of them are cuddled up on the couch and love seat with their blankeys and pillows and babys.  Even Andy is sick.  At the same time - of course you all know that it is tax time and that always means a big headache and tons of paperwork.  I'm up to my eyeballs in spreadsheets and receipts - hmph.
So, there is my list of excuses for why I haven't found any stamping time.  I'm hoping to get back on track within the next week barring anymore surprises in our life.
Anyhow, to keep you up to date, it was my turn to issue our Prettie Wednesday Challenge so in keeping true to my usual form, it is an inspiration challenge.  Here is your inspiration:
Today we are using Bunny Slippers or Hippity Hoppity for our cards.  We'd love to have you play along and upload your card in the Paper Pretties gallery!
Hippity Hoppity & Bunny Slippers are on sale for 20% off  this week - its a perfect Easter stamp so hurry over and pick it up while its on sale!

Now hop on over to see what beautiful creation Jules has in store for you! Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Oh dear! This sounds so bad and very stressful! Pneumonia is going around here as well. Knocking on wood that the boys and I get through this with just a cold. Hang in there!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Pin It button on image hover