Friday, March 19, 2010

What can you say about Maria?

Or Julie in this case.  Today is Julie's birthday blog hop.  I didn't have a chance to get a card done but I wanted to take the opportunity to send Jules all my love.  I am so thankful to have Julie in my life.  She is a great friend, an awesome colleague, and it has been my pleasure to get to know her and work with her over the last several years.  She is a very busy wife and mom and yet always seems to find time to encourage others around her.
Jules, I wish you the very happiest birthday and all the very best things for the coming year.
Be sure to hop on over to Julie's blog and leave her some birthday love but before you do, check out the rest of the hop - your next stop is Jana's blog. Pin It

1 comment:

 
Pin It button on image hover