Sunday, February 6, 2011

New Web Site

I'm VERY excited about my new Stampin Up! website.  I have poured hours into it choosing colors, layouts, messages,etc that I'm hoping will inspire and excite you!  Here is a screen shot of my main page:
You can click on the image and it will take you straight there!  There are a couple of features I'd like to bring your attention to!  Whereever you see this little symbol:  you can click on it and you will receive all my updated information by email!  Promotions, ideas, and events!!!  You'll NEVER have to worry about missing a sale or a function that you were hoping to attend - plus, you'll have access to a TON of inspirational ideas that you can recreate for the people in your life that you love! 
You can shop from anywhere in Canada and have the product show up right on your own doorstep - you don't even have to leave the house ( and in Canada, in the winter, that is a GREAT thing).  You can contact me to book a workshop or for any questions you may have or you can even sign up to be a demonstrator if you like! 
Stop by and let me know what you think of my new little site!  I quite like the way it looks and I hope you will too!

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog! It's beautiful. I am your newest follower from the thread on SC. I invite you to stop by and follow me as well at http://rocpaperstamps.blogspot.com

    Have a great day!
    Patty

    ReplyDelete

 
Pin It button on image hover