Friday, February 11, 2011

Some Bunny Loves You!

I absolutely LOVE these happy hoppers stamps!  They are just adorable, the bunnies look SO real!  Our oldest boy had 2 bunnies for pets when he was little and they were just so cuddly and sweet!  This is yet another image that I had in my prestamped stack!
The cardstock is SU and I REALLY BELIEVE that there is NO nicer cardstock out there!  It is thick and stands up nicely so your cards will have a very professional appearnce.  You can purchase your Stamping Up cardstock here.  I tried my hand at sewing on this card as well but I'm just now noticing how NOT straight the line is - LOL!  Oh well, it gives it character right?  I'm pretty sure that the recipient of this card won't care! Pin It

1 comment:

  1. oh this is just precious! great coloring! Now following from SC. Stop over and pay me a visit :D hugz n blessings.

    ReplyDelete

 
Pin It button on image hover