Monday, April 26, 2010

Sunshiney Days!

Its time for another week of Prettie Peeks!  Today I am showing of one of our new digi stamps called Sunny Bumbles.  It sells for 3.00 and you can find it HERE.

The sentiment on this card comes from Rainy Day Friends!
I used paper from Chatterbox ( I think).  Ribbon from my stash, some robin nest baubles.  The dark green card stock is garden green from Stamping Up.  I used my diamond stickles on the bees' wings and my copic spica glitter pens on the sun and rays.  The image is colored with my copics.  Hop on over and visit Jane and see what she has cooked up for you!
I hope you have a sunshiney day today! Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Adorable!! Pretty colors, I love those papers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE how you colored this! AWESOME card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Christie...the orange and greens go great together!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous colours! Very pretty card! Love this image!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Pin It button on image hover