Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Easy Peasy Oven Breezy and FREE Shaklee Scour Off

I love letting people know when I find amazing products, first because I love finding them - they make our lives so much easier which I am ALL about because it allows me more time to do the things that are important to me - like spending time with my boys!  Secondly, there are so many things in this world that we can find to complain about, I love being able to promote a product that a company stands behind and works well!
We have a flat top stove, which I am IN LOVE with!  SO much easier to clean than the coil burner kinds.  However, when something spills or boils over you are left with this:



The above pics were taken after scrubbing the stove top with a normal dish rag.  You are not supposed to use SOS pads or other abrasive cleaners on these ceramic stove tops so I was reluctantly content to leave it that way thinking that I guess that's just how they look when you use them.
Then one day I came home and saw this:

My dear husband often will tackle the really tough cleaning jobs in our place while I do all of the normal household maintenance and daily chores.  When I saw how amazingly clean and like new the stove top looked I asked how he did it.   I expected an answer that revolved around some very foul smelling toxic but new and amazing oven cleaner, but what he showed me instead was this:

This is a Shaklee product.  I haven't used very much of Shaklee's things yet but I am SOLD on this product!  It is all natural made from ground up cherry pits.  NO harsh smells, chemicals or toxins!
Here is what the shaklee site says about it:
Here’s an exclusive scouring cleanser that sets a new standard. It’s a paste, so it doesn’t form dust clouds. It cleans stuck-on messes. It even cleans burnt-on food in your oven. And it doesn’t burn off your nose hairs in the process.

Rivals Ajax® with Bleach Powder Cleanser and Comet® with Bleach Disinfectant Cleanser in the removal of kitchen grease and grime.*
  • Natural ingredients remove the toughest dried-on splatters and spills, burned-on grease, baked-on food, and sticky messes without hazardous chemicals or toxic fumes
  • Scour Off is made from natural mineral abrasives and biodegradable cleaning agents; it does not contain chlorine, bleach, or dye
  • Scour Off gently removes stains other cleansers can't and is great for cleaning tubs, ovens, sinks, and tiles
  • It will even remove rust, and is great for cleaning these surfaces: copper, grout, cement, ceramic, and imitation marble
  • Wide-mouth jar makes it easy to use
Clean credentials:
  • Non-toxic
  • Natural abrasives
  • No harsh chemicals
  • Biodegradable surfactants
  • No phosphates
I LOVE finding a great product that is all natural THAT WORKS for cleaning my house - it makes my heart happy to use products that aren't harmful to my family or the environment.  Here's what it looks like:

All you do is use a clean dry rag and apply the paste in small circular fashion scrubbing as you go.  


Let it sit for a couple of minutes, squeeze some hot water onto it and then wipe it off with a damp rag.  That's it!  Easy Peasy Oven Breezy!
My good friend Kyla sells Shaklee.
You can email Kyla HERE with your order and when you email her be sure to let her know that you found her on Christie's blog.  Then she'll enter your name for a draw and one lucky winner will receive a FREE scour off a $9.40 retail value - try and find a coupon worth that much - LOL!
Let me know what you think once you get a chance to use your Scour Off!  I love mine and I think you will too!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover