Tuesday, August 7, 2012

LOVE those Flowers!

I've been admiring the beautiful flowers in the Idea Book and Catalogue.  However, I don't have the blossom punch but I had a project in mind for them so I had to improvise.  I used the Fun Flowers die in my big shot!  Here's how they turned out:

The colors of the flowers are pink pirouette, wild wasabi, pool party , and so saffron.  They are a beautiful collection of summer colors!  Here is a close up:
They turned out beautifully, I'm just thrilled with them and my house full of boys thinks they are pretty nice too ;0)

The frame is from IKEA and the lettering is of course the decor elements from last year.  I try to switch whatevers in the box seasonally, leaves in autumn, christmas balls in the winter, etc.  So, this is my summer insert!  Enjoy!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover