Thursday, January 13, 2011

2 More...

We're gettting close to being done with Christmas!!  Actually this is the last card I have to share.  Tomorrow is something a little different that I hope you'll enjoy!  This is a really simple card I put together with some DP and red satin ribbon!
This is some confetti cream cardstock - does SU even carry that anymore - oiy!  Anyway, the sentiment is from SU as well.  The dp is Websters and the bottom border is punched out using an EK success border punch.  I used one of the stick pins from my SU pretties kit to add the final touch to the big juicy satin bow!  The main image is popped up off the card base adding some dimension!  Last one tomorrow - are you coming back to see what it is??? Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover