Sunday, January 9, 2011

More Christmas!

I continued my ...Days of Christmas posting when I realized that the rest of the posts didn't save - ugh!  So, here I am in January posting my Christmas cards I made after Christmas - giggle!
I've been contemplating a stamping decision for a while and think I've finally made up my mind and I'm very excited about it.  I'll share that with you in a while ~wink~ but for now, here is another Christmas card for you!
The inspiration for this card came from the Scrapbook Trends blog (I think).  I took some shimmer card stock - yummo!  I love ALL things sparkly - such a girly girl!  Then I stamped a Paper Trey sentiment across the top and bottom (the sentiment is straight but the pic is crooked).  I used my nesties to cut a frame out some old SU Christmas paper from my stash and then used my felt SU snowflakes from last year and a big swarovski crystal in the middle to make it sparkle!  Love it! Pin It

1 comment:

  1. This is just beautiful, Christie! I LOVE all the sparkle! Hope your holidays were wonderful! Happy New Year and big hugs!

    ReplyDelete

 
Pin It button on image hover