Saturday, January 22, 2011

Hydrangeas

Today I have another sympathy card to show you!  It was made with a retired SU set which I just love.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE hydrangeas.  In fact, in our last house, I planted two hydrangea bushes which are especially hybrid for our weather conditions.  I don't think they get those big beautiful blossoms you see here but nevertheless, I thought they would be beautiful - then we moved - LOL!  I wonder how those little bushes are doing?
Anyway, here is my card:
I used some old Basic Grey dp in teh background and gathered my ribbon which I attached with sticky strip.  I used some gem brads and stickles to accent and popped up my hydrangea image with foam dots.  I was pretty pleased with how it turned out! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover