Friday, January 21, 2011

Holy Snow Batman!!

Last weekend we had a HUGE snow storm here!  It was awesome!  While most people complained about the snow, I was hoping we'd get dumped on so much that we couldn't leave the house - LOL!  Then we could have just stayed cozied up inside!
Well, it didn't snow quite that much but here are some pics of our drive way after the snow:
This is what we walked out of our house to - it was up to my hips (I'm 5'3") - I'm guessing at least 3 ft of snow on our driveway!  Here it is again after Andy did some snowblowing: 
Wowsa - I think he was out there for almost 2 hours with the snowblower.
Its been snowing almost everyday since and I'm loving it!  Can you hear me singing and dancing like Snoopy:  Let it Snow, Let it snow, let it snow - la la!
Hope you're enjoying the snow and if not, I hope you're at least enjoying being bundled up at home with those you love! Pin It

1 comment:

 
Pin It button on image hover