Saturday, January 15, 2011

For RuthAnn

For those of you that follow my blog, you'll remember in the summer when we went to Dallas and I was able to visit one of my old friends.  When I was a very young bible college student, Joe and RuthAnn were my American family and spent a ton of time taking care of me!  When I was there I gave Ruth Ann a little lamb which began a collection of sheep she has.  I bought this little Penny Black lamb stamp on our family holiday in Albert b/c I knew that it would be perfect to send her a card with!
I wasn't entirely happy with how this turned out - the green part is too big - ugh.  I used a MFT border die for the grass.  I colored the image with my copics and added some prima flowers to finish off!  I hope she likes this little reminder of how much she means to me! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover