Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Wanna Buy A Card??

Can you see me standing on a street corner holding my trench coat open, in a shady voice saying, "ya wanna buy a card"?  LOL!  WELL, if you would like to buy a card, you CAN!  I now have a "buy a card" button at the top of my blog right under the banner!  The instructions to order are super simple and are all there when you click on that button!  PLEASE NOTE:  The cost to ship the cards to you is INCLUDED in the price.  There is no additional price on top of that!  If you live in Kindersley or area and would like to arrange to pick your cards up, please contact me at christieortman@ymail.com.  I'd be happy to accomodate you in doing that!  Also, you can find my cards at Scott's Jewelers in the Kindersley Mall!
There are several options in buying a card - you can buy 1, 2, 3, 5, or 10 and the prices are all adjusted to include shipping! 
Please be sure to include the URL of the card you'd like to order in the URL box as well as any customizable instructions in the instruction box!  EASY PEASY!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover