Saturday, January 2, 2010

Mini Album

As part of my digi scrap class I had to make a mini album.  I'm not a big fan of mini album's other than for gifts b/c how many can you have around really?  However, this one is a Thankful album that I'll keep in my living room for people to look at.  It was really fun to make.  All the pages are 4x6 so I was able to print them out on my selphy printer and put them all together.
Front cover
I decided to journal each of the characteristics about our kids and us that I am most thankful for.
Pg1 This journalling reads:  So Thankful for:  Us, our love; our fun, honest love; the ups & downs of everyday.  The way we can just be, together.
Pg2 So Thankful for Isaiah:  Individuality, curiosity, searching, growing up, fun.
Pg3 So Thankful for Jacob:  Leadership, hard work, cuddling, competitiveness, imagination.
Pg4 So Thankful for Eli:  Sweetness, good manners, eagerness, stick-to-itiveness & tender hearts.
Pg6 So Thankful for Benjamin:  Laughter, uncontrollable, contagious laughter; love for people, bunny snuggles & rainy day friends.
Last page So Thankful for:  our family, our crazy, out of control, loving, happy, healthy, together, squinty-eyed, can't get a good family picture family!
What are you thankful for today?  Make sure they know! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover