- We have a streamlined check out process which will make your purchasing much more worry free.
- You will receive order confirmations by email very soon after placing your order!
- You will also recieve status updates for your order including shipping emails.
- Our registration process also has been made much more simple which will allow you to access and participate in so many of the great features we have to offer you.
- You'll notice that our boutique is much easier to navigate and the images are much more crisp and viewer friendly.
We are very excited about all of these new changes and to celebrate we are having a SALE - what better way to celebrate?! Have any last minute Christmas shopping to do or maybe need some new year birthday gifts, even Valentine's Day is approaching soon! To celebrate everything in the store (except for the clearance section as it is already deeply discounted) is on sale for 35% off! The sale runs from tonight at midnight until Saturday, December 19th at 11:59 pm cst. Use coupon code newsite (case sensitive and no spaces) when you check out!
Shop, shop, shop and let us know what you think of the new site!!
Now onto our challenge:
You sure don't see eyelets around like you used to. Seems like brads have taken over our embellishment world. They are so cute and easy to use! I do however, have an entire 12x12x2 inch drawer full of all different eyelets - different shapes, colors, sizes. So, I was really happy to play along with Christi's challenge to use eyelets on a card! I have to say I didn't make much of a dent in my eyelet collection but it was really fun to use them nevertheless. Here's what I came up with:
I used this beautiful new sentiment that we released December 1st by Julie Masse - Apple of Your Eye! I just love it.
Okay, so now its your turn! Go and dig out your stash of eyelets, get stamping and upload your card to the Paper Pretties challenge gallery for your chance to win a $15 gift certificate for the boutique! Be sure to use the keyword PWC82!
Oh, but before you start stamping, head over to visit Julie, I'm sure she'll have something wonderful to futher inspire you!!Pin It