Saturday, January 2, 2010

Shameless CASE

Okay, so I can admit it when I cheat and case a card so this is one of those times.  I shamelessley cased this sketch from Tracy Harp.  I love Tracy's work and this sketch really caught my eye!
I substituted everything else though!  I used Paper Pretties' Falling For You for the main image.  The cardstock is all from SU.  The coral layer was put through my bug with the nesties and then I embossed the bottom 1/3 with my swiss dots embossing folder (tough to see in the pic).  The ribbon is just a scrap from my stash!  I colored the main image with my copic markers and added some dew drops on the side (same as Tracy) - voila!
IMG_7293 I know, I know - who makes an autumn card in the spring time but it looks like autumn here today :0(.  Hope you're having a sunshiney, springtime day where ever you may be! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover