Saturday, January 2, 2010

Oh for a new Camera....

I'm so annoyed with my camera right now.  I made this card this afternoon:
IMG_7295 That polkadotted strip at the bottom is actually amethyst and matches some of the flowers in the paper above it - errrr!  I know - it totally looks baby blue - but honest, its amethyst.  I took a bazzillion pics in all different lights and tried 3 different editing programs but I just don't have anymore time to spend editing so I thought I'd show it to you just like this.  This was another image I found on my dest that was previously colored.  I dug the paper out of my scraps and put this all together really quick.  The celery twill is from SU, the gem brads are also a purple color (not sure the source).  The purple c/s is from CTMH.  I colored it with my copic markers and added some purple glitter to the trim on her dress and her wings.
Hope you like her despite the bad pic! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover