Saturday, January 2, 2010

Make a Wish Peak

Okay, I'm back with a LEGAL peak of Make a Wish - our next Stamp of the Month at Paper Pretties.
IMG_7680 This little girl is just sooo much fun!  I used Basic Grey paper and I love this color combo!  I colored the entire image with copic markers.  The ribbon is from my stash and the flower - look -
Flower IRL it is so much cuter than this pic.  I am a hoarder when it comes to dp.  Well, not a hoarder really but I just can't stand to throw any away so I have ALOT of small dp scraps.  I was looking at them (this is the paper I used on yesterday's card for the squares) and all of a sudden it hit me - I could layer all of these little strips (cut from trying to get the stinkin squares the right size on the front of the card), staple them and make a flowah!!  I acutally played around with it a bit.  I first, cut the ends into v's so that it looked like twice the flower but then I decided it was too big, so I cut the v's off and curled the ends a little.  Then it didn't show up enough so finally, I sponged a little choc chip ink on the edges, put a button in the middle and I was thrilled with how it turned out - its so much prettier IRL like I said. 
Make sure you check out the other Prettie Girls' blogs to see their peeks for you! 
Don't forget to join us on Saturday August 1st at 8pm EST in the Paper Pretties forum for our monthly Stampin in Your Jammies partyCharmaine will be issuing us some fabulous challenges, there will be lots of chatter and laughter as well as the  new stamps!  See ya there! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover