Saturday, January 2, 2010

Birthday Hop

Happy Birthday!  IMG_7624 Okay, okay, so I'm cheating a little and giving you a little peek of one of our new releases!  I can do that right!  This card was so fun to make.  I love making cards for a specific person or event because I think about them the whole time! The pom pom on her hat is real - how cute is that!  There is beautiful lavender glitter on the waist of her dress and irredescent glitter on her 'breath'.  The cake is decorated up with liquid pearls, and the wrought iron table is sparkly since I outlined it with my black spica pen.  I also outlined the embossing on the oval and highlighted it with irredescent glitter as well as the dot on the i in wish.  Hope you like it Jess! 
Make sure you hop on by to the rest of the blogs to see the wonderful things the Prettie Girls have cooked up!  The next stop on your journey is Christi's blog.
Card deets:  C/S:  Bazzill Lavender Twighlight, SU Eggplant, SU whisper white; DP:  Paper Salon, Karen Neuburger; Image:  Make a Wish - Paper Pretties; Ink:  Memento Black, Copic Markers; Access:  lavender pom pom, lavender brads (stash), eggplant ribbon, ultrafine irridescent glitter, glue pen, nestabilities, 1/16" hole punch, scallop edge punch (SU), liquid pearls, black spica pen. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover