Saturday, January 2, 2010

Thanks So Much

Well, I finally got to the place that I can see the top of my desk and let me assure you - it IS possible to get a marshmallow into a piggy bank!  If you saw how much stuff I have fit into my small stamping room you would be soooo proud ;0).
I did manage to go through my stuff and purge as well so there is going to be a HUGE paper crafting garage sale before summer is over!
I sat down and made this card tonight - 1st one in my new stamping space and 1st one in months since everything was packed for so long!
IMG_7606 The main image is Howdy Girlfriend.  I stamped a very old retired SU background stamp on CTMH dp which I mounted on SU choc chip.  The main card is SU kraft, the light green layer is Bazzill paper and I honestly do not remember the color ( I found it in my scrap stash).  The little flourish on the corner punch is by TT.  The sentiment is actually the window sheet that the stamp came on ( I reorganized and put some of my clear stamps into cd cases but I couldn't bear to through the acetate sheets away).  I used a red SU brad to hold it in place and the ribbon is from AC.  I colored the main image with copic markers and cut out the ovals with my nesties.
So this card is for all of you - THANKS so much for hanging in with my periodic posting and allowing me to share my life and creativity with you! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover