Saturday, January 2, 2010

Release Party Emergencies

Well, last night was our Stampin In Your Jammies release party over at Paper Pretties.  Unfortunately, I wasn't able to be there.  We had a medical emergency at our home and it kept me away from the party.  Everything is fine now but I wanted to share my cards with you even though I didn't get to upload them at the party.
I made this one for the glossy cardstock challenge:
IMG_7686 I used my brayer and one of my spectrum pads and made some 'sunset' background paper.  I love this little image from Soakin Up the Sun!
This one I made for the button only challenge:
IMG_7687 This one I used some fun SU paper for and look at the button - how stinking cute is that button!!  I'm really having alot of fun working with this new set from our release last night called Summer Fun.  I used CE on the entire pool other than the water.  That has glitter on the swirl!
Thanks for looking and sorry again about missing the fun last night! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover