Saturday, January 2, 2010

We're Off to RR&R

Tonight Andy and I are flying away to what I've heard is one of the most romantic places in the world.  My Grandma and Grandpa honeymooned there and I am so excited to spend some alone time with my love!
Can you guess where we're going?
Niagara-falls1 Yeppers, Niagara Falls!
Niagara-falls Apparently this will be the view from our room. 
I'm so excited to have this time away with Andy.  After being apart for a year and the stress of relocating to a new community and having 3 of us in our home start new jobs, and getting the kiddos ready to go to new schools very soon, we really need a bit of time together alone.
I'll have a ton of pics from my new camera to show you when I get back (I don't anticipate that any of them will be as spectacular as the ones above but hey, a girl can dream right!)
I'm praying for good weather and a safe trip.  We'll be taking in a wine tasting and touring some of the amazing vineyards and wineries in the area.  We plan on spending one day at Marine Land and hopefully some time at the beach, the botanical gardens and the butterfly conservatory.  It will be packed full but it will be soooo fun!
Talk to ya later everybody! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover