Saturday, January 2, 2010

100 Wedding Invitations on the desk, 100 Wedding Invitations...

take one down, mail it out, 99 wedding invitations on the desk - LOL!
Very soon after we moved, one of Andy's partners ordered 100 wedding invitations from me.  She came over one evening and I designed something real quick that she loved and I just finished the order last night - whew!
IMG_7612
Here are the RSVPs:
IMG_7620
I think they turned out nice but more importantly the bride loved them! 
Here's the deal - the invitations are burning ember card stock (her colors were choc brown and burnt orange and ivory) stamped with the script (very old) background stamp from SU - I had to stamp it twice b/c the invitations were longer than the stamp, the the ivory layer was printed on very vanilla in choc ink, put through the cuttlebug twice - once to cut and once to emboss, the vellum layer was put through the cuttlebug once to cut, stamped 5 times - 1 daisy, and 2 leaves (2 step).  Then the rsvp was stamped once and put through the cuttlebug twice to cut and emboss.  Then I used adhesive to attache the vanilla layer to the orange layer and punched it and the vellum twice with the big bite. OIY!  My poor cuttlebug - 500 rotations for these invitations - I did break one of my B plates after that many cuts and fyi - the two nesties I used are not cutting as cleanly as they did to begin with, hmmm.
Anyway, I hope you like the invites! Take some time today to celebrate the love in your life! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover