Saturday, January 2, 2010

Birthdays

I mentioned yesterday that Elizabeth spent her birthday with us.  Since I don't know her that well yet, I was apprehensive about what to make her but I ended up coming up with these:
IMG_7551
This little image was perfect because she had jeans that were this color that she wore when she was here.  She also has a turquoise streak on one side of her hair and a pink one on the other side.  I think she liked it!
IMG_7594 Every teenage girl has a journal right?  I think she liked this - it has a book mark with a metal tag on it that says dream.
I also made this little box to put a Hello Kitty T-shirt in that we got her:
IMG_7557
IMG_7568
Here is the brithday girl licking the icing off of her Hello Kitty compact that came on her cake - LOL! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover