Saturday, January 2, 2010

Introducing...

Give Thanks Sophia - Paper Pretties Stamp of the Month for June.  Isn't she just adorable!  If you don't belong to the Stamp of the Month club and would like to have this little Sophia before the rest of the stamping world, you can find out all about it and sign up HERE.
IMG_6784
  This is a sketch that Danielle used for one of our challenges a couple of months ago.  I didn't get a chance to play then, so I thought I'd use this fabulous sketch for this card.  I colored it the image with my Copic markers.
IMG_6790 The brads in the corners of the main image are little button brads by Making Memories.  The flowers are prima, white brads are Queen & Co.  The dp is some from my scrap drawer so I'm unsure of the manufacturer (sorry about that).  There is orange Doodlebug glitter on the edge of her dress and sleeves and the center of the flower she's holding.
She looks so Springy - are you ready for Spring?  I sure am! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover