Thursday, December 31, 2009

Bellarific Blog Candy

I'm a big fan of the bellas!  I have almost every one and started collecting them even before most people knew they were around!  I have one issue with them though - do you think you can spot it on this card?
IMG_6906 
Do you see it?  Its her mouth/teeth.  I hear some people say, "I hate when people color the bella's teeth".  Now, is that open space supposed to be teeth?  I've always colored it because I thought it was the inside of her mouth.  Now the argument could be - so then bella has no teeth, however, if that was the argument then we could also say - bella only has 1 finger and no hands - see what I mean.
Anyhow, I whipped up this quick card today using this bella image that I've had forever.  It was one of the very first I purchased!  The paper is the Georgia Peach paper from SU.  There are bella baubles in the corners of course and along the top of the DP.  The glittery chipboard flower is by K&Co.
So, let me know what you think about bella's mouth/teeth and I'll be picking a winner for some bellarific blog candy! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover