Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy Easter from Bean, Peeper, and Bunny Toes

One of my New Year's resolutions this year was to lose some weight and get healthier (isn't that the resolution for 90% of people EVERY year - OIY).  Anyway, I've decided that my whole family would benefit from the effort (not so much on the losing weight part but definitely on eating better and being more active).  I'm very proud to report that Andy has lost 36 lbs and I've lost 15 lbs so far.  It is going a little slower than I'd like for myself but I figure the weight gain took 7 years and definitely won't take that long to lose so I'm happy.  Andy and I are working together to train to do a small marathon before next year when I turn 40 - YIKES!
I said all of that to say that we didn't buy any chocolate at all for the boys this year for Easter so I took extra time to try to make them each a card that they would like.  (You'll see my cards for the boys tomorrow) but I made this one today for Bean (Jacob), Peeper (Eli), and Bunny Toes (Benjamin) to give to Sugar Bear (Isaiah) LOL for Easter.  I think Isaiah will like it.  He's planned a sleep over tonight for his little brothers in his bedroom.
IMG_7202
Happy Easter to you and yours.  May this season bring a renewed sense of joy, hope & thankfulness. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover