Thursday, December 31, 2009

They Wanted Simple...

so simple is what they got!  I was asked (and pleased to be asked) to make some invitations for an Emergency Services BBQ.  They asked that the invitations be simple and casual with no folds so that they could be posted on bulletin boards.  Here is what I came up with:
IMG_7197
Here is a close up:
IMG_7198
I ended up making them in several different colors which I kind of liked.  All of the c/s is from SU as is the printed paper that my sweet friend Jessie sent me for a Christmas treat!  I managed to find some pretty ribbon to match and I got to use up some of my many eyelets & voila!  The main page of the card was printed on the computer.  They are very happy with how they turned out so I'm happy too. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover