Thursday, December 31, 2009

I LOVE it!

Is it okay to say that about something you made yourself?  I was so happy with how this card turned out.  The pic really doesn't do it justice! (and um ya, I know its crooked (sp)
IMG_6741 This card is so sparkly and elegant.  I took this pic so you could see the sparkle better:
IMG_6740 I was so proud of myself when I made this card because I used some things that I haven't used before - pearls from my SU Pretties' Kit and angel wings shimmerz - WOWSA!  I painted Angel Wings' wings with the shimmerz and is it ever pretty.  This is the first time I have used it and wow - it is soooo nice.  It is transparent (which I love) but it sparkles like crazy!!!  I used my spica clear glitter pen to highlight the flourishes on this paper.  I colored Angel Wings with my blender pen and SU ink pads.  I used my nesties for the ovals and craft ink for the sentiment so that it showed up nicely.
Thanks for looking! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover