Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I'm Soooo Excited...

okay, no I wasn't a big fan of the pointer sisters!  LOL!  A couple of weeks ago we got our boys' pictures professionally taken again by photographer extraordinaire Corrina Walker.  We just got the pics back today and can I just say - she is absolutely amazing.  If you live anywhere in western Canada - I highly recommend her.  She is definitely worth the trip!!  I just can't help but showing off my beautiful boys so I wanted to post some pics for you.
Here is Isaiah:

He is 16 and growing up so fast.  He really looks like a young man here and we are so proud of him!
This is Jacob:
 
He is the older of the twins.  They just turned 5 and look so grown up in these pics!  They can't wait until school starts in the fall.
Here is Eli:

The youngest of the twins, he is much more sensitive than Jacob but not nearly as much of a leader.  He is a great snuggler too! And last but definitely NOT least is our sweet little Benjamin:  


They say youngest children tend to be the clowns of the family and that is definitely true of this little gem.   He loves to make people laugh but most of all - he love's his "Baby".
As I look at these pictures of the boys I truly thank God for the blessing they are in our lives.  I cannot imagine my life without each and every one of them in it.  They bring us joy, frustration, laughs and cuddles each and every day.  Truly EVERY GOOD AND PERFECT GIFT IS FROM OUR FATHER ABOVE. 
Go give your favorite kid a hug!!!




Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover