Thursday, December 31, 2009

Toasty Warm...

I hope you are all keeping toasty warm whever you may be!
I made this card the other day and I was so happy with how it turned out but the pic really just doesn't do it justice - isn't that how it always is!
IMG_6849 
This is the mittens stamp from our Snowflake Kisses stamp set.  I'm not sure why but this stamp seems so vintagey to me.  I seem to always use the country colors with it.  The mitten layer is popped up on very thin pop dots and the whole kraft layer is popped up on thicker pop dots.  I added a touch of MS aquamarine crystal glitter to the snowflakes on the mitts.  There is an acetate snowflake under the irridescent acetate snowflake and topped off with a green swarovski crystal.  The dp is basic grey wassail paper - love that collection!
Thanks for stopping by & keep warm. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover