Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Prettie Wednesday

Okay, I'm finally back with a Prettie Wednesday challenge.  I said A prettie wednesday challenge I didn't say it was this weeks - LOL!  I'm trying - I think I can, I think I can.  I'm really trying to catch up!  Way back in the middle of May Charmaine issued us a challenge to make a bookmark,  so here it is after all these weeks, my bookmark:
Img_6068_2
I wanted to demonstrate how to use it incase it wasn't self explanitory!  So here it is again on my copic color book:  Img_6069 

DEETS:  c/s:  bazzill pistachio, ultrasmooth white; ink:  brilliance graphite black, palette noir, copic sketch markers; stamps:  Bunny Slippers Sophia (July Stamp of the Month at Paper Pretties), Losing sleep over you sentiment (PP); accessories:  chatterbox decorative ribbon collection, white queen and company brads; large corner rounder; d/p:  ?? Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover