Thursday, December 31, 2009

Simple Things

Simplicity is the word of the year for me.  I don't really believe in New Year's resolutions since they are very rarely followed through on despite the very well intentioned thoughts that motivate them.
I do however, think that a new year is a great time to put some thought into what changes we might want to see in our lives.  This year I'm hoping to simplify my life by living in a much more organized space, surrounding myself only with things I love and taking time to take care of my body.
This is another card I made for the New Year's Eve party at SCS.  The challenge was to use a retired SU stamp set and since most of mine are packed and waiting for thier new home this really was a challenge.  I did manage to find this one though:
IMG_6865_by_lovinmy4boys 
Take time this year to find joy in simple things. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover