Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Bermuda, Bahama, Come on prettie mama.....

Well, that song seemed very appropriate since I think the vote ended up to be Prettie Mama over Queen Prettie!!!  Anywho, Andy and I are off to Bermuda on a FREE cruise we were blessed to receive. We'll be leaving tonight at 3:00 am - YIKES!!!  I'll be posting lots of pics for you when I get back but I'm going to try to really rest, relax and enjoy some alone time with Andy!  We haven't been alone on a trip for 3 years so we're really looking forward to getting away from the hustle and bustle. 
Thank you also to those of you who have subscribed to the Stamp Of The Month Club!!!  We are so excited about it and finally being able to offer the customer service and shipping that we have hoped to now that we are offering our own products!!!
Until we're back....

Soshore4 Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover