Thursday, December 31, 2009

Easter's Coming...

whether spring is or not - LOL!  I purchased this cute little flower set from Technique Tuesday quite some time ago and haven't had a chance to use it yet.  I thought this was so cute paired with the MS fence and bunny punches.
IMG_7134 The button is from the new Basic Grey Porcelain collection - I LOVE the colors in this collection; which is what I used for inspiration when I made this card.
I added a little fence to the inside of the card and used the Happy Spring sentiment from Paper Pretties, but afterwards, I thought that the Hippity Hop sentiment would have been cute too!
IMG_7135
For anyone out there who has kidlets that are fans of Franklin the turtle, you'll recognize the song we're singing at our house - "spriiiiiingtime, spring where are you, spriiiiiingtime, come on spring lets have some fun!"
Hope you have some springtime weather where ever you are! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover