Thursday, December 31, 2009

You Can't Eat This Chocolate Bunny

So, if anybody knows me they know I LOVE bunnies!  I have always loved bunnies since I was a little girl when my Grandpa used to come in from the field and walk up to me in his work clothes and work boots and say, "do you know what I have in my pocket?"  I of course would giggle with excitement and say, "no".  Grandpa pulled his hand out of his pocket and there in his hand was a baby bunny!  You can imagine how small it was if it fit in his pocket!!  I cuddled up on the couch with that little fluff ball and it started sucking on my neck - LOL! 
So, I just could not resist buying these Flopsey Stamps from my friend Kim at MFT.
I saw this sketch on someone's blog yesterday (I'm sorry, I don't remember who it was)  I think its a bella sketch challenge.  I loved their card and so I decided to try one myself!
IMG_6644 This FABU dp is from Emma's Paperie again, its October Afternoon, I just loved the colors!  I colored the image using my blender pen and SU ink pads.  The ribbon is the retired Cranberry Crisp which actually matches much better than the pic shows.  The brads ( I think) are from SU as well.  I punched my squares with the SU punches too.  The scallops are done with Fiskars paper edgers.  I used night of navy, Olive, Burgandy and Chocolate.
Take time today to let one of your friends know you appreciate them! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover