Thursday, December 31, 2009

Glitzy Trim

I saw someone on SCS say that they were going to try to make a Christmas card a week this year so that by the time it came to mail them they would be done.  Soooo, I was going to tell you that that is what I'm going to do but truth be known, I have so many Christmas cards already made that I can't use that for an excuse for posting this card now.  Anyhow, this was one of the cards I made on New Years for the SCS glitter challenge.
IMG_6867 
I absolutely LOVE this basic grey Wassail paper and the contrast of how vintagey it lookw with the glitter and gleam of the glitz made a nice combination I thought!  I also love this cute little Trim the Tree image {wink}.
Why don't you go glitterfy something today!!! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover