Thursday, December 31, 2009

Too Much?

This is another one of them images that I had colored.  This one is from Stamping Bella.  I just love it - I think it is so adorable!!  Be honest, is it just too much with all that dp in the background?
I had to add glitter, my first thought was to just use crystal effects but I thought it needed something to make the main image stand out from the background!  You don't want to be looking at this card after a couple of Christmas cocktails - yowsah!
The image was colored with my copic markers and the snow is some foam paint I picked up at Mike's LAST christmas.
This designer Paper Salon paper is on sale right now in the Pretties Boutique for 75% off!!!
IMG_6739   Thanks for stopping by! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover