Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Happy Birthday Redo

Okay, so what I didn't tell you when I posted my birthday card for Charmaine was that I made that card at 1:00 am after suffering with a really severe migraine for most of the day and entertaining guests from out of town.  Enough said.  I was horrified with the card but felt I needed to post something for Charmaine's birthday party, I didn't want to let everyone down so I quickly made that realllllly bad card and posted it.  Anyhow, I never had any intention of sending it so I finally got a chance to redo my birthday card for my dear stamping friend and fellow Prettie Girl Charlie ( I can't wait to meet you!!!)  Happy Birthday again Charlie - I hope it was wonderful!
Img_6157 Deets:  c/s:  bazzill white, su whisper white, regal rose; dp:  dcwv nana's nursery girl collection, stamps:  Paper Pretties Bunny Slippers (July Stamp of the Month club), Soaking up the Sun (sentiment); ink:  Brilliance graphite black, copic markers; accessories:  white grosgrain, pink be Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover