Thursday, December 31, 2009

The Need to Glitterfy

I got this image from Rubber Romance and it just screamed to be glitterfied!  So here she is in all her glory:
IMG_6686 I used Pale Plum for my card base and the dp is American Crafts from Emma's Paperie.  The ribbon is by Chatterbox and you can find it HERE on sale.  I colored the image with my prismacolor pencils and added glitter to her dress and the lights around the mirror.  The stripes on her stool match the dp (although its hard to tell in the pic).  The olive layer is paper pierced on both long edges.  The flower is by prima - I think and the bling brad is Imaginisce.  There are olive swarski's in the corners which I cut out with my convex corner punch.
Now, I just have to think of what glitter queen to send this to... Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover