Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy Birthday Christmas Baby!!!

Welcome to our virtual Birthday Party!  Its a blog hop, so when you are done here, hop on over to Julie's blog and see what treats she brought to the party!  I volunteered to bring the cupcakes to the party (even though we already have cake - you can never have too much food at a party right!!?) so I found these most delish cupcakes just for you:
Winter_kiss_cupcakes[1] YUMMY!
Since these were so blue and snowy looking I used them for inspiration to come up with this card:
IMG_6795 
I think I may have used almost every powdered embellishment known to man on this card - LOL.
  Snowflake is completely covered in white and black flocking (except his beak and fee).  The snow in his snowangel has Martha Stewart Crystal Fine Glitter, and the snow around the snowangel is covered in MS mica flake glitter.  I added liquid applique to the snow on the inside of his wings and under his pom pom on his hat.  Each corner has a blue gem brad  in it.  The DP is Memory Box.  I used my snowflake punch for the snowflake and added a great big swarovski right dab in the middle and rubbed the edges with bliss blue.  The main image is, of course our sweet Snowflake, from Snowflake Kisses.
Now, hop on over to Stampin With Julie to continue the party! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover