Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas Pics - ETA

We had a wonderfully relaxing, very low key Christmas Day!  The kiddos played and Andy and I napped on and off in between basting the Turkey.  Unfortunately, I started getting sick on Christmas Eve and am still feeling under the weather.  Anyway, I wanted to share some Christmas pics with you.  Even though Andy was sooooo sweet and surprised the printer I spoke about in an earlier post I have to say that once again, my greatest blessing and what I am truly thankful for is my family.  I take so much joy just from being with them.  We were so blessed that Andy could be at home for Christmas since he is working away right now.  I think my favorite feeling in the whole world is having all the boys curl up on the couch with me and watch a movie - they generate a lot of heat - which usually puts Mom right to sleep!
Anyway, here are some of the pics of our kiddos that I thought you might enjoy.
6a00d83451df6869e2010536a0d557970c-800wi   ETA:  Cheryl Moody very sweetly suprised me with this picture with the words on it in my inbox this morning!  Made my day - thanks Cheryl!!
I think I mentioned that Isaiah is going on a mission's trip to Mexico in February so we bought him luggage and a camera for Christmas.  This is him after he opened his luggage.  I wanted to write "Mexico or Bust" on the box but I didn't think I'd get this pic if I took the time  - LOL!
IMG_6806 
This is the 3 little boys with their new jammies from Grandma and Grandpa Ortman on Christmas Eve.
Hope you all had a warm and cozy Christmas! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover