Thursday, December 31, 2009

Easter THURSDAY...

Does anyone else have one of those households where you never seem to know what's going to happen from one minute to the other?  It seems lately that at any given moment, plans can change and with Andy away, there's no one to maintain the stability while the other one runs around.  Anyhow, I had to post the last of my two Easter cards.  I had very good intentions to get them posted on Tuesday but um, ya, well - just read above.
Here they are:
IMG_7218 This first one is a digi image from The Little Paper Shop - they are soooo cute and affordable!  I didn't add a sentiment to this one b/c I thought I could also use it for a baby card!
I'm not sure where the paper came from (out of my scrap box!) but look at the cute little egg button!  Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover