Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Happy 4th of July

Okay, I'm totally cheating again!  I promised you a card with our new Stamp of the Month image but I also wanted to catch up on another Prettie Girl Challenge (I'm almost there) AND I wanted to make something to wish all my American Pretties a happy 4th of July - so here she is in all her patriotic glory:
Img_6104 A while ago we had a challenge to doodle or draw on a card - um, ya, so now you can all see why I've got Joni - LOL - this is about the extent of anything I would do that I would post publicly - LOL!!
I'm going to be sending this card off to Julie!
Be sure to stop by the Paper Pretties' Gallery and check out our Children's Gallery - there are some sweet treasure's in there and I know the babe's will love it if you leave them a comment!!
I'll be back tomorrow with a special treat I got in the mail and then we'll have something extra special on the weekend!!
Deets:  C/S:  Bazzill white, SU buckaroo blue, whisper white; D/P:  ??; Stamps:  Howdy Girlfriend (Stamp of the Month); Accessories:  Maya road crushed velvet ribbon, karen foster mini cowboy charms. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover