Thursday, December 31, 2009

MIA

Omgosh, I am so sorry I've been MIA!  It is totally crazy trying to live in a half packed house with 4 boys, no husband and people coming to view it all the time - AGH!!!!  We're still looking for a house in Kindersley - hmph!  My goal today was to clean off my desk and get a card made.  I've been itching to stamp but it seems other things take over my life sometimes.
I had this little image already colored so this was a pretty quick card but I like how it turned out and I wanted to share. 
IMG_7131 It is still soooo cold here, it is kind of depressing.  It seems like we have one really nice day to tease us that spring is coming and then its back to cold again.  It has been a long, cold winter here with lots of snow so my kiddos and myself are definitely ready for spring!  The cold is what inspired this card.  The image is of course, house mouse and the sentiment is from PTI.  A very simple layout but sweet nonetheless.
Hope you're cozy warm where ever you may be! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover