Thursday, December 31, 2009

Ode to Brads

I've been looking at all of my brads lately (oh boy) and thinking that I just need to use them!  When you first start paper crafting it takes a while to build up a supply of all of those extra fun things to put on a card, so now that my stash is finally available (okay, ridiculously over stocked), I am so hesitant to use them - I guess I'm still in new paper crafter mode in that sense. 
Today, I decided to take the leap - oh boy - I hope I didn't overdo it!
IMG_6620 I was so proud of myself that I used 14 brads on this card - OIY - that MUST be a record!!! LOL
Let me know what you think!
DEETS:  Stamps: Stamping Bella; C/S:  Bazzill piglet, SU green galore, whisper white; DP:  Making Memories Garden Party Flowers; Ribbon:  American Crafts; Access:  Prima flowers, Flower Brads(incase you didn't notice ;0); Nestabilities.  Also, all of these links will take you to these products that are on sale for 75% off - how great is that!!! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover