Wednesday, December 30, 2009

One of Those Days

Its Wednesday and that means it's time for the Pretties' Challenge.  Our last challenge was issued by Julie.  It was to create something from something that inspires you.  Here is something that inspires me:
Pastelweddingminis1 I LOVE cupcakes (okay, really I love almost anything sweet!!) but I especially LOVE prettie things and sweets are no exception.  These cupcakes look almost too good to eat, but knowing that something looks that good makes me think it tastes even better!!!  Is your mouth watering yet?  Can you taste the creamy buttery frosting on top of that moist rich cupcake?  I'm so envious of people like Jillian (our resident Prettie baker) who can decorate beautiful cakes, cupcakes, and cookies like this!  Okay,  enough of that (please dial 1-800- weightwatchers) LOL!
Not only did the prettiness of the cupcakes appeal to me but also the colors.  I have always LOVED pastels, ever since I was a little girl!




The card I came up with was made with one of the new stamp sets we'll be releasing tomorrow night - Thursday, May 22nd during the Pretties Pajama Party at 8:00 EST - One of Those Days:

Join us for the Pretties Pajama Party.  Everyone who purchases ANY of the Paper Pretties' Stamps during the Party will receive a 25% coupon for use on their entire next order of anything from the Pretties' Boutique!
Don't forget to stop by the other Prettie Girls blogs to see what they've come up with for the challenge!  Charmaine has issued our challenge for next week - to make a book mark.  Jana is issuing our next challenge so make sure to stop by her blog and play along with us!  We always love to see what you all come up with!
Can't wait to chat with you tomorrow!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover