Thursday, December 31, 2009

Finally a Chance to Stamp

I snuck a little bit of time to make a card today - FINALLY! 
Blog27 
This is our new Worship the King stamp set. I colored these little guys with my copic markers and used some of the new SU dp that Jessie sent me.  If you were at the PJ Party the other night you know that we got a little obsessive about Martha Stewart glitter so when I was making this card, I remmebered that I had purchased some a while back.  I wanted to put something on Cooper's "fur" on his cape but didn't think my liquid applique was appropriate for this particular card so I used this glitter from MS.  It is white and slightly sparkly but not irridescent.  It gave the cape some nice dimension and was just what I was hoping for.
Blog28 
Thanks for visiting! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover